Saturday, September 8, 2018

9/7/18- LEGO Race Setup

Today I want to talk about this LEGO race setup that I made out of cars that I have collected over about a year and a half. The cars are part of the Speed Champions sets. There are a Bugatti Chiron, Corvette Z06, Ferrari F1 race car, Ferrari 458 Italia Race, Ferrari LaFerrari, McLaren 720, Mercedes AMG GT3, Porsche 911 RSR, and the Porsche 911 Turbo. This was all set up with the cars being in three rows of three, with a lap counter in the front of the setup. I am thinking that I should put the cars on my blue tape roadway, and make a stop-motion movie of the cars doing a race(stay tuned for that in the future). I thought that it would be a cool thing to do that one night after I had finished making a set with the two Porsches and the lap counter. This was pretty cool to do, and I bet that you will think so also.

That is it for today the next blog should be out somewhere between tomorrow and Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment