Thursday, September 6, 2018

9/6/18

502 Cars 9/6/18

Today I want to talk about when people donk their car.⬇️️‍

(Pictured here is one of our fallen Corvette brothers.)

Donking Cars is when you put unnecessarily large rims on a car, with no thickness in the rubber part itself. This is just a really bad idea because it makes the performance go through the ground all the way to Australia, it also costs a lot of money to lower the axles, rise the suspension, buy the rims and tires, and also just to learn how to drive the car! I don’t see any reason that someone would ruin their car like this, when it only makes you look like you are some kind of person who doesn't care what others think. No offense to anyone who actually does this to their car, I am just saying that it isn’t something that I would recommend because I like when a car looks pristine, and not with some crazy modification.
That is all for today, on Saturday I should have another post up about a lego race lineup that I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment