Sunday, February 17, 2019

2/17/19- All ‘Round Louisville

502 Cars- All ‘round Louisville, KY

**Quick note- I know that I haven’t posted in over a month, and I would like to apologize for this because I should really post at least twice a month, which I don’t do. My world has just been kind of crazy and I will have two or three blogs up this week because I am going to the Chicago Auto Show(I’m actually sitting in my hotel room about to go to the auto show while writing this). I just want everyone to know this and not get mad at me.


This is one of the coolest cars that I have seen in downtown Louisville. I have found many Bentleys and Rolls Royces just sitting on the side of the road, but a DMC DeLorean is extremely rare! I have only seen one other when I was in Tampa for my birthday, and my mom, the CEO of the Kentucky Science Center, somehow found the owner of one and got him to bring the car inside of the Science Center for a special event. DMC DeLorean


I think that the weekend that I took all of these pictures, it was some kind of classic car show because this same day that I took these pictures, I saw an original Shelby Cobra 427! Both my mom and I were actually getting new phones and we weren’t able to take a picture of it. This car was actually featured in the original Cars™ movie as the Hudson Hornet, which gave this car a lot of fame. Another way that this car got even more famous after Forza Horizon 4 featured this car in their car pass a couple months ago, and the YouTuber AR12Gaming uploaded an entire video surrounding this car. The Hudson Hornet


This is a car that I was actually very surprised to see because it had just pulled up next to my car in the parking lot of the Shiraz restaurant at Holiday Manor. I introduced myself to the owner as “a kid crazy for cars” which, I think, describes me perfectly. This car is only like five years old, and was apparently a self-bought birthday gift for the owner’s 50th birthday. When I was talking to him about the car, I was asked by him if I would like to sit in the driver’s seat of it, and I obviously said yes to it. The car was so luxurious that I thought that I was sitting in a five star hotel room! Rolls Royce Ghost

No comments:

Post a Comment