Sunday, November 18, 2018

11/1/18 continued (this is late)

502 Cars- Cars & Coffee, BMW St. Matthews


I don’t know much about this Lexus, but it is here so it must be cool! What surprises me is that the exterior of the car looks really clean, but the interior looks kind of old and dirty yet it has a screen so it must be modern. Lexus IS-F



I really like this lotus partially because of the color, but mostly because of the design of these. I think that they are so curvy and intricate, plus they sound amazing and don’t cost very much either. Lotus Evora



I know that this picture isn’t of a car but I saw these and they gave me a chuckle, so I decided to put these in anyway. I legitimately spent about two hours trying to figure out if these were fake or not. Of course Gucci makes shoes and partner with other brands sometimes, but I have never heard of Gucci Adidas NMD R1's and assumed that they were fake. Gucci Adidas NMD R1



Now, this might look like the BMW i8 that I have in almost all of my Cars and Coffee blogs, but it is actually a different and definitely better looking one. This is the new roadster version of the i8 and it looks much more interesting and definitely more expensive than the other one before. These are rightfully true, because it is a soft top hybrid, and there aren't many of these in the “car world”, so it is acceptable that it is more expensive than other BMW's. BMW I8 Roadster



Is one of the newer cars there, and I was surprised that the dealer had one in stock because the car only came out about three or four months before when I was at the event. I do live the rearights of this car because they look like some that would be on a high end supercar, like a McLaren 720s or something of the sort. BMW X2



This car wasn't technically at the event but it was still at the dealer, so I decided that I wanted to take pictures of this one because it was cool and pretty rare. One thing that I like about the Scat Pack Challenger is the little emblem that is on the side of the car and on the rear spoiler, which  the spoiler that comes stock with the Scat Pack, so if you want to remove it then you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment